Tuesday, February 26, 2013

X-red



Today was a boring school day but this morning I felt a little bad ass. So I wore leather and quite some black. Makes me feel so much more cooler than it should. I do not wear this top and this jacket often enough and I love both of them so much. The jacket is real leather and I had been searching for a perfect one for a long time and I was so happy when I found it. For real leather it wasn't that expensive at all. The top is so cool. It says "I'm in love" and it's an X-ray with butterflies in it. Like having butterflies in you stomach, so cool. Wearing the red scarf for a pop of color, and maybe to cover up a hickey as well ^^. Who know?







Today's pictures were so derpy, but I kinda like it.

Jacket: Mango
Top: Zara
Sneakers: H&M
Bracelets , black studs and white skulls: Claire's
Bracelets, silver studs: Ebay
Scarf: Hema
Earrings: Ebay

CLOSE UP'S WOOOOH







Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!
Love, Coosje

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl, you are the sweetest for leaving me all those kind comments on my blog! ;-; You look so pretty here, and your sneakers are awesome! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I just really love your blog and your style so I kinda stalk you
      xxxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx